Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

Hope everyone had a good New Years Eve. All my cardigan relatives got to come in again last night because it was New Years Eve and also because it was going to be really cold--brrrrrr. My human didn't want to have to go out to the kennel to let everyone out, it is easier just to open the back door out to the yard. Here's what everyone was doing last night.

Abbey                                                                                           Glacier


Abbey is Glacier's mom.








This is my Grandma Jolee
Zoe

Vickie




I had to stay in my crate because I was too rambunctious.



This is Fancy and Princess. Fancy is Princess's Mom.


Mystique didn't want her picture taken so she hid in the bedroom and my dad was asleep in the chair and didn't want to be disturbed.
And of course Aunt Susie Q and her puppies.








No comments: