Friday, January 27, 2012

Almost a Year has Passed


Well it has been almost a year since my poor overworked PA has had time to sit down and take my dictation.   A lot has happened.  Remember Bailey Butt--pictured here?  Well, he finished his AKC Championship On December 4, 2011.  He is now Champion Coedwig's Bailey on the Rocks.  I am sure his sister Pumpkin is very proud.   Shortly after finishing, he flew to Fredricksburg, Va to join the Warner half of the Janssen/Warner clan (See Darby's Daily).


As you can see from the pictures, he has settled in very nicely and I believe he enjoys being one of two, rather than one of many (he he). 
                                                                                               

Bonnie and Bailey Butt just getting along.

Down the Road of Life Together


May Bonnie and Bailey Butt go through life side by side for many, many years.

P.S  Hey kid, I kind of miss you.
P.S.S.  More update information to come including Miss Sandie and of course an explanation of yesterday's video.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful dogs! I love their coloring. :)

Boo21's Mom said...

Yay! It is so good to hear from the Arkansas "mother ship." Looking forward to the explanation about all those puppies eating out of what looks to me like a big, metal Sombrero!

Becky said...

Oh! We did miss a lot while we were off for awhile. New puppies! So cute! Hope we get to watch them grow! Also hope that all is well with you!
Luv,
Buddy and the Bear

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Brother!
Luv,
Buddy, the Bear and Becky

Boo21's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Sammy! I hope you got a treat today. (Don't tell your PA that I would have totally forgotten the SPECIAL day, if Becky hadn't reminded me.) I'm so glad your PA entrusted your sis (and your cousin) to me. I love them both.

Becky said...

Hi! Sammy!
Happy Birthday! Every year just keeps getting better and better.

Luv,
Your Brother Buddy and The Bear and P.A. says "me too!"

Anonymous said...

It's me, Buddy! Sammy and Dad just checking is to say Hi!
The Bear and I are lovin' life!

yarnahoops said...

Hi-
This is Becky's daughter and Buddy and Bear's Kiki. Just wanted to wish Darby a happy birthday. We are doing our best to celebrate here. The loss of my mother in November has hit us hard. Buddy and the Bear and safe and clean and seem happy to be with us. However, Buddy wanted me to try to reach out to you on this special day. Hope this message finds you well. Happy Birthday Darby. Buddy will think of you while he enjoys his birthday hot dog.