Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Hi all,

Well it has been one busy, busy, month.  I have been helping kids learn how to read each week and made the front page of our local newspaper.  Here I am with Solo, the Chow-Chow, listening to a scary Halloween story.  I got to look at all the pictures too.  Then I got to go on TV with Utah and Spike (Utah is a St. Bernard and he is really, really, big, while Spike is a Welsh Springer Spaniel)  We were ambassadors for our upcoming dog show in Harrison, Arkansas. 

But the most exciting thing is--ta dah, we went to Grove Oklahoma this past weekend and I am now--drum roll please---

CH. COEDWIG'S PLAY IT AGAIN SAM

I promise I won't let it go to my head.  You can still call me Sammy, but remember to bow your head appropriately :-) .  I don't have my championship picture yet, but will post when it arrives.  This weekend, I will be competing in the Best of Breed ring with other Cardigan champions.  I'll let you know how it goes.

That's all for now--

2 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

May I be the first to bow my head, Sammy? Congratulations to you and your human! It is wonderful to be a Champion, but I think it is even more wonderful that you are helping children learn to read! I wish Darby was as calm as you are, butI know it isn't her fault that she gets so excited around new people (and nervous around new dogs.) It's my fault. I have to work with her more on those issues. Can't wait to see your championship picture, Sammy. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Champion Sammy! It's me very proud Buddy! Just look at you. I'm so proud to be your brother. I tell all my friends about you. You are awesome!
You get to go to school! What is it about kids?! They are my favorite people. I walk by a daycare everyday and when the little ones are out I get as close to the fence as I can so I can get petted. They squeal when I lick them.

You're my hero!
Luv,
Buddy