Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess Who?

Take a close look at this picture.  Do you see someone who looks like me--no not my dad Rocco, on the other side-- Do you think it is me--nope.  It is my dad's sister Breezy.  I just noticed that I look an awful lot like her.  Don't you agree?  I know it's not me because Reba is in the picture and she went to the Rainbow Bridge 3 years ago.  If you look hard you can see Abbey's face, and the butt end of Muffin, the Sheltie.  My dad and Aunt Breezy were much younger in this picture.

Hope everyone is having a good Easter--don't eat those chocolate bunnies--they are not good for us.  Too bad, they look awfully good.

2 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

Happy Easter, Sammy! You sure have good looking relatives. I've tried to get Darby to sit up like your dad is doing, but I don't know how to tell her what I want her to do, and I've never noticed her doing it on her own.

We have a handful of people coming over for Easter dinner and after they leave I'm going to give Darby and Bonnie their Easter present--another chuck of marrow bone!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sammy, it's me Buddy!
I've been out of touch for awhile, no fault of my own,and almost missed this picture. Wow! I thought I was so clever sitting up on my own. I found out treats were a by-product. I'm so proud. Just like Dad! I just love the picture! I come from a really good-looking family.

Luv,
Buddy