Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dog Show!

I am going to a dog show this weekend! Yipee! I am to0 young to go in the ring, but I will be able to be around all the other dogs and walk around the show site, learn how to be polite, get lots of petting, oohing and aahing, and all that stuff. The best part is I get to stay in the motel room with Zoe and Vickie, Eve, Snow and Star. They told me that's the best part of dog shows.
Here is my dad, when he was two years old, in the herding group ring with my human. Look how still he is standing--I don't know if I can do that--I like to wiggle my butt!!!!

1 comment:

Boo21's Mom said...

How fun! Your human is very brave to have all those dogs in a hotel room. But, of course, they are all very well behaved, I'm sure.

Darby gets to go to a Corgi "Meet up" out in the country east of here where a woman lets Corgis try to herd her sheep. But, she doesn't get to go until the end of June and even then, she won't get to get in with the sheep yet.

I would like it if she nipped the heels of some sheep instead of the heels of me!! She is having a very hard time learning not to do that!

Have fun at the show. When you come back, Darby's ears will be done up all pretty--I'll send you photos!

Darby's human, Melissa