Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Day, Another Milk Bone

Well it's back to the old grind for all of us.  I have to stay out in the kennel with Sandie and all the other Cardigans (except for the oldest, Abbey, Glacier, and Fancy who have house privileges) until my human gets back from work.  Sometimes it is a short stay, other times it is a long day because she has meetings and appointments.  But at least I get to come in at night to play and sleep.  I am one lucky guy because every time I have to go rest in my crate I get a Milk Bone (I think my human has stock in the Milk Bone company).  It is supposed to, maybe, perhaps, could rain today.  I think we need rain as I haven't had any mud to get dirty in for a long time.

Hope y'all have a nice day (I'm a southern boy just like my Dad, hee hee)

3 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

I like Southern boys, Sammy. My daddy was from Baltimore and my brother was born there. Although my brother grew up all over because our daddy was in the Marine Corps, he was as much a Southern boy as our daddy. I think they are tough outside, tender, sweet inside, boy-ish forever men who do what needs to be done. I like Southern boys like you. My daddy and brother didn't have big ears like you, though!

Love,

Darby's person

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sammy! It's me Buddy!
I've never had a milkbone. You are one lucky guy! I do get green beans. Not bad but I sure would like to try a milkbone. Stay out of the rain. Have a good day! Time to take Joey (our granddaughter) to school.
Luv,
Buddy

Sammy said...

Hey Buddy,

Tell your human that Milk Bones are good for you, just as long as you don't eat too many in day. They help your teeth and supposedly your breath (hey, who doesn't like doggie breath).

Your Dad and Sammy