Monday, September 6, 2010

Keeping up With Dad

Okay, I see Daddy Rocco has posted.  Now I have to do something.  Right now my human is frustrated, because when she puts pictures in (following directions), they don't do what the blogmeister says they should do--like have the text wrap around the picture--.  Unfortunately, she is not a HTML kind of person :-).

Today is Labor day, but I don't think I am going to labor.  Of course, unlike Buddy, I never do any work though there has been some mumbling about rigging the vacuum hose to me and making me vacuum all the doggie hair rolling around.

Hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

Hee Hee! Your personal assistant discovered why Darby's Daily ALWAYS has photos smack dab in the center of the post with the words above or below. I never did figure out how to get the word wrapping, etc., to work. I alternate between using "compose" and "html." Even though I've never learned html, I've been able to figure out a few things that make it easier to format things. For example, in compose the spacing sometimes looks fine, but when I publish the post, there are big gaps between photos or sentences. I can find them in html mode and delete them. I LOVE the new version of the "preview" mode.

If your end up doing the vacuuming, teach Pumpkin what to do, OK?

Darby's person, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sammy!
Hey! Love Pic. You are so handsome. Thanks for the tip on working. Since getting the paper is not playing I intend to hold out for more treats or maybe I should start a corgi Workers' Union or is there already one out there? Love the update!
Luv,
Buddy